The What, Why, and How of Software QA Software development isn’t just a matter of
- Hire a limited number of developers and other specialists to supplement a company’s in-house development team for the duration of the project only.
- Ideal for companies with experienced project managers and a strong in-house development group.
- A project-based model for software development.
- Software outsourcing services provide an entire development team.
- The outsourced team handles the bulk of the development tasks, while the client supervises workflow and is responsible for the overall direction of the project.
Autonomous Delivery Teams
- Ideal for managers who lack development experience.
- These end-to-end groups use the client’s goals and requirements to build the software without supervision.
- Allows executives to focus on their core business and clients, rather than getting wrapped up in the minutiae of the development cycle.