A different paradigm for different programming needs There are so many programming languages out there
Other FAQs on Python Software Development
If you’ve come this far, Python Development is probably the best match for you!
Python is a high-level, interpreted, and object-oriented programming language that’s ideal for all types of software solutions. The language’s emphasis on syntax readability, program modularity, and code reusability highly increases the speed of development while reducing the cost of maintenance.
Python is mainly used in web development, artificial intelligence, and data science. However, it can be used for almost anything else in software development, as it is a general-purpose programming language.
You can learn more at the language’s official website, https://www.python.org/
Python covers a massive range of applications and solutions, which would be impossible to explore on this page. Here are some other common Python development services that might interest you:
- Custom automation solutions and automated deployments.
- Custom database development on MySQL, Hadoop, Oracle, MS SQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and other Non-SQL databases (read this article to learn more about popular databases)
- Core Python programming.
- Migration from legacy technologies to the latest version of Python
- Integration with select technologies (such as JQuery, Selenium, Plone, Zope, ColdFusion, and many more)
- Implementation of Python Data Analysis tools like NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas.
- Continuous integration of databases and data-collection mechanisms via computing libraries like Fabric, Pika, Gdata, Requests, OpenCV, etc.
- Custom application development via select technologies, libraries, or frameworks like Pyramid, Twisted, Nagare, Pylons, Tornado, Web2py, RQ, Celery, Gevent, Gunicorn, Apache, and Nginx.
- And much, much more.
Contact us to learn more!
Google uses Python mainly for developing custom solutions for their internal systems and backend infrastructure. This applies to many areas of Google, such as:
- Google’s core search algorithms.
- Custom libraries, frameworks, and other open source technologies.
- Custom APIs like Google Data Python Client Library, Google APIs Client Library for Python and Google AdWords API Python Client Library.
- All of YouTubes’s backend infrastructure (which by the way, was previously built on PHP).
- A lot of Machine Learning and robotics projects.
- Automation solutions, including system automation, test automation, deployment automation, etc.
- Data analysis, Internal websites, and Code review tools.
- … And much, much more.
This is a very common question: “Is programming language A better than programming language B?” And the answer is always the same: It depends!
Python and C++ are two languages that can do practically anything but are used in different contexts. Their main difference is that C++ is a low-level language (meaning developers have to write code that’s closer to machine language) and Python is a high-level language (meaning that Python code is English-like).
This simple difference entails many consequences. Many years ago, businesses preferred C++ because, as a low-level language, it was easier for computers to understand it and therefore C++ programs ran faster. Today, computers are so fast and powerful that this is just not a factor anymore.
Python is used much, much more than C++ today because of this reason. In general terms, C++ is more commonly used for applications designed to run on low-power systems.
Which one is better for you? Well, it’s probably Python, but if you’re still not convinced, we also work with the best C++ developers in the region. Send us a message and we will take a look at your project requirements to determine the best tech stack for your company.